Jul 17, 2010

China Bound

When I officially have my own apartment that I will be living in for longer than six months (unlike like the past and upcoming year, basically) I can't wait to decorate it!
All my friends know that I have been collecting little things here and there to make my apartment look so much more worldly and expensive than it probably will be....and obviously that is the point of this entire blog, isn't it?!

So I bought these same bowls from China in Amsterdam this past spring, but low and behold, you can find the same ones right here in NYC at Pearl River, go figure.





Blue Floral Vine Bowl Set of 5, $36.50, PearlRiver.com

Plus, Vogue just put a feature online about iconic homes, with a Chinese style ceramic for $600!!
Here's Pearl River's version for only $95!
Classic Blue Paint Vase, $95, PearlRiver.com

Check out some really amazing things from Pearl River's website and store at PearlRiver.com

Follow Stingy Style

No comments:

Post a Comment