Oct 3, 2010

To Do List

 1. Buy Jeffrey Campbell "Lita" Boots
Jeffrey Campbell "Lita" Boots, $159.95, Solestruck
(photo from fashiontoast) 
WHICH SHOULD I GET? TAUPE OR BLACK??


2. Take Max to the Groomer

What a little shit.
He looks like such a mangy mess right now.
But he's gotten so much bigger!

3. Make Pumpkin Corn Chowder
 Recipe Here
Suggestions: add 1 large Jalepeno pepper, 1 potato, Use 6 cups corn, 2 cups pumpkin, 8 cups veggie broth, cinnamon to taste, CRABMEAT, and FRESH herbs


4. Buy Skinny Cargo Pants
Sanctuary Skinny Leg Pants, $58.90, Nordstrom




5. Finish Book

"The Spirit Catches You And You Fall Down", $10.20, Amazon 

 6. Find a Vintage Fur Coat for No $$$

7. Make This List

Follow Stingy Style

5 comments:

  1. I am sooo w/ you on #1! haha, i've been eyeing those Litas for the past 2 weeks, now they have taupe in suede!! ah but dont have my size, i need to get them before they sell out! lol. adore this post, hope you get everything done that you want to do :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh the story of my life! I have an entire notebook filled with a to do list (which, admittedly, mostly involves buying specific articles of clothing) .. I'm thinking go with the taupe Litas, still classic but not a basic black shoe - to show off how fierce they are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And article of yours that i totally drool on! I received my Litas in brown a couple days ago after preordering them in June, and i love them... but the taupe suede ones? So sad they sold out.
    And now i see the blue ones??? Shoegasm!

    ReplyDelete