Jan 9, 2011

The Weather Outside Is Frightful


Despite what the January issues of nearly every magazine are telling me with all the resort-wear/pre-spring going 'round, it is still winter. Believe it.

I am loving this faux fur coat from Asos, both in this "cranberry" color and available in black:

 Cropped Faux Fur Jacket, $103.44, ASOS.com

It is really reminding me of all the fur seen from Fashion Week in Paris, and these look-alikes from the Burberry Prorsum AW10 line:

 and for lack of a better picture of the black fur coat via runway, here is the same Burberry coat worn on Sienna Miller:


 
Follow Stingy Style

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what happened to summer here in Brisbane! I'm so tired of the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ASOS jacket. The cranberry one is perfect.

    xox Courtney Michele
    http://rarereveuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sienna always looks amazing
    I only have one faux fur but i cant get enough of it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with the purple fur x

    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete