Mar 15, 2011

Pretty in Punk


Burberry Prorsum's S/S collection was a prime example this spring of the punk trend which is surely one look you can easily incorporate into your street look. If you don't think you can pull it off, incorporate some pretty feminine pieces too to have a balanced outfit that isn't TOO rough. Take these hard edged pieces (Leather, Snakeskin, and Studs--OH MY!) as inspiration for your next outfit: 


Whip out your bedazzler Stingies! 
Don't be afraid to add as many safety pins, or have a tailor add these studs!
Here are my picks
Crepe Crop Jacket, $145, Topshop
ABS by Allen Schwartz Black Diamond Earrings, $40, endless.com

Alchemy of England Ear Cuff, $18.50, FindCoolClothes.com


Miss Sixty Leather Studded Jacket, $84, Bluefly

All Saints Print Wrap Dress, $100, All Saints

Studded Boots, $32.80, Forever 21
Follow Stingy Style


15 comments:

  1. i love all of the edgy little details. xoxo jcd :: do stop by, im hosting a custom print giveaway! cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Miss Sixty jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to buy that leather jacket.. right now.. dead serious.
    My other one got stolen and I haven't found one like it to replace it, until now!
    I love punk, it's awesome. I'll have one of everything please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody please stop me. I have reached my shopping limit for the month and I am about to order the studs above. These blogs are no good for my pocketbook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this blog and the blog design. It's awesome. Keep up the good work. I'm following you through Bloglovin. Hope you will return the favor! Much thanks! <3

    Best Wishes xoxo

    Elyssa

    http://thesequindiaries.wordpress.com/

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2366435/the-sequin-diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab post! I love that red jacket with all the clips and studs. It actually looks really chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way, the jacket on first picture is Balmain. I'm totally in love with it as with the rest of Balmain spring collection. I wonder if that girl's hair gets tangled in those pins and studs - my hair always gets stuck in the studs of my Zara leather jacket ))

    http://lifestylegeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really into leather jackets and loving that black studded one...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete