Mar 21, 2011

Sorry Stingies!

Blogger has been acting funny lately, and for whatever reason I can't upload pictures (saying 'server rejected'). Sounds bad. So anyways I've got about a dozen posts waiting to be published, but they are without photos--which would make them really lame looking if I posted them the way they are now. 

I really hope this starts working soon--or I could be outta business!

[ If anyone has had this happen before and knows what to do, please leave a comment with advice. Or just leave a comment to say hi since I read all of them and they make my day more happy :)  ]
 
Follow Stingy Style


3 comments:

  1. I had an issue with Blogger not uploading any photos last fall - I fixed it by updating my browser with the latest version. I also have been getting the "server rejected" message every once in a while recently and I just closed the window, opened it up again and then upload the photos again and that seemed to work. Good luck - it's such a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. te sigo guapisima! kisses


    www.gabriellemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete