Nov 26, 2011

Holiday Homework

Happy Post-Turkey Day stingies! Its officially holiday season which means that shopping is a must. I've invested in about five new pairs of black tights which I will inevitably pair with every outfit just to bare the Chicago weather. 
Here I've put together three holiday looks for those special occasions (Maybe an office party,  Christmas, or New Years party?) from some of your favorite stores: ASOS, Modcloth, and Topshop. Each look is from the same store, making it easy for you to shop online in one place! Happy clicking!

PS- to see products that might be featured on my next story, check out my Pinterest.
 
 
Follow Stingy Style
Follow Stingy Style

4 comments:

  1. cute sequin skirt and pretty red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these outfits. I might just be buying the sequin skirt.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm a blogger from Mexico, and I love your blog you've got a lovely style, I'm already following your twitter account! I was wondering if you could check out my blog! I'm deffinitely following yours!

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I'm in love with the $40 sequin skirt! <3

    ReplyDelete