Feb 21, 2012

NYFW Pitstop

In between the ASOS and RewardStyle.com's '100 Most Influential Bloggers' Party (I know, how cool!) and heading out for the night, Elyssa and I made a pitstop at the convenience store on 12th and 1st. I am LOVING on this Sachin+Babi dress that I splurged on but it was 100% worth it (see more items for this red/orange trend).


Wearing: a Topshop jacket (see similar one here) which even though I bought it nearly six months ago, I have still seen it in Topshop stores in NYC and Chicago. Sachin+Babi dress (Stingy version here), Modcloth black tights, and not seen Target biker boots (similar ones here).


Many thanks to D'Andrea Handbags for my clutch, seen here. I had reached them on Twitter asking if they could help me out for fashion week and they were more than helpful, so appreciated. D'Andrea makes great leather clutches in every color, perfect to add color to your outfit since its such a big trend this spring. Gorgeous leather too, really. 
Shop their bags here and see their twitter handle here

 
Follow Stingy Style
Follow Stingy Style



4 comments:

  1. i LOVE this burnt orange dress, sachin+babi is amazing. did you see their FW collection? to die leather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clutches:D
    xo kimberley
    http://www.kimberleyschouten.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. forget the clutch the orange soda is KEY in this outfit! JK! But seriously loving the bold red skirt but natural looking makeup

    ReplyDelete