Mar 26, 2012

My Little Red/Orange Dress


(from L-R)





(from L-R)







I've seen these little red dresses everywhere! While shopping at a department store, it's inevitable I'll see one, which only means that its about time I write a Stingy Style post about them. I already have my Sachin + Babi dress, which I wear all the time (click here to see pics of it)- especially like a jumper with a black long sleeve underneath or a chunky sweater over so you'd think it's a skirt. Or, take a button down shirt and tie the bottom tails in a knot, or wear a pencil skirt with it. Way more versatile than you'd think! For more red/orange items, click here, to see how I wear my little red dress, click here.





 
 
Follow Stingy Style
Follow Stingy Style


2 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd dress, 60s style perfect simple lines, sooooo classy and elegant.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post... strong colours and clear cuts and lines!!! Simply great!!!
    xxx
    stephaniehadrath.blogspot.com
    shbyhadrath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete