Sep 29, 2011

Fur For My Month of Hibernation!

Alright Stingies, my apologies for seriously nearly a month of absence. Preparing a dozen editors for Fashion Week (and post-NY fashion week aka Paris/London/Milan FW's) is the most exhausting thing ever- you have no idea. I'm not even saying that in a "poor me, look at me, aka my life is so glamourous" sort of way- its more of a "why am I not getting paid more for my suffering?" sort of way. 

I promise to be a little more diligent about my postings from now on. I think I'm actually going to write twelve 'write' now (hm hm haha la dee da) and publish each every so often, just to get ahead on things whilst I have the time.

FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR 

I bought this MARVELOUS coat from Topshop the other day but I feel like it might be too intense for normal life so I just wear it around my apartment. 


I was inspired by the September issue of Marie Claire's cr-asian fur spread (PC?), NOT including the fugly lavender fur coat (below) by Louis (a little TOO Marc Jacobs-y, Marc Jacobs, eh?) Vuitton.





To tame that lion and get this uber-expensive looks for less: see here!
Key to success? Gorilla-like fur + slim pants/dresses + COLOR + straight straight hair



 


 
Follow Stingy Style

1 comment:

  1. Lovee the pictures

    love
    www.mystyleiseternal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete