Oct 5, 2011

Guest Post by Lauren: Fall Shoes from Akira

Hi! I’m Lauren Cohen, Danielle’s friend! She is really busy, so I’m going to try and keep you guys entertained until she has more time on her hands! I hope you like what I think!

So whenever I thought about shoes, I used to think about Nordstroms.  I think the majority of girls relate the two together.  It wouldn’t even be an issue.. if I needed shoes, Nordstrom was the place to go.  


I really like the Jeffery Campbell  “Lita” boots-  Recently, I noticed that these were being sold at Nordstroms, so obviously I figured if I wanted to purchase them, that would be the place to go.



However, when I was walking home the other day, I passed Akira. Just by window shopping, I realized they had the “Lita” boots there. I texted my friend ASAP and was like, “Since when did Akira start selling Jeffery Campbell?” She replied, “for a while.” I felt kind of dumb not knowing this, so today I went into the Akira (on State Street in Chicago) and I WAS AMAZED. 


They have BEYOND the best everyday shoes along with going out shoes I have ever seen AND such a wide variety.  I needed black boots, so I purchased those and continued to look around for a while.  Not only did I feel like Akira carried every style of shoe, they were MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper than Nordstrom. Coming from a very loyal Nordstrom shoe shopper, I can honestly say that Akira just became my new favorite shoe store. I know this blog is geared toward the “frugal” shopper, and these shoes aren’t as cheap as some you'd find at Forever 21 or something, but they are definitely good quality great price!!!!

 (R-L) 
Freda03 in Camel, $54.90, AKIRA
Jeffrey Campbell Lana Boots, $189.90, AKIRA
Dolce Vita Payton Wedge, $109.90, AKIRA 



(R-L)
Jeffrey Campell Lita Spike, $189.90, AKIRA
 NOT RATED 'Electrifying' Boot, $74.90, AKIRA
Michael Antonio Ratu Wedges, $169.90, AKIRA


(R-L) 
Dolce Vita Wallie in Suede, $129.90, AKIRA
Ophelia-01 in Black, $46.90, AKIRA 
MIA Uma Boots in Black, $69.90, AKIRA
 
Follow Stingy Style



7 comments:

  1. ¡¡QuĂ© pasada de botines!! :)
    http://trendyvictim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    This is Owen Hyde,
    I’m very interested in guest posting at your sites/ blogs. I discovered you by your site. I have gone through your site. I was really impressed and wanted to get involved. I am having a unique and fresh original content for “shoe / footwear " to share as a guest post. Let me know what you think. I hope all is well.
    With Regards,
    Owen Hyde

    ReplyDelete