Nov 17, 2011

Cheap Shoes, Expensive Style

I have had such success with shoes from Charlotte Russe. Sure it may be a little bit of a faux-pas to wear shoes that cost less than my last manicure, but as long as you work it no one knows the difference between these shoes and a pair of $300 suede boots they would typically pick up at Saks (*cough #8). 


I wore pair #7 to a BCBG event last week in Chicago, (not knowing they were look-alikes) and a girl came up to me saying, "I love your BCBG boots! But how did you get them, they haven't hit stores yet!?" I played it off like I was the coolest person ever with the inside scoop...oops! A few days later I got about fifty compliments on pair #6 walking through Neiman Marcus, those crazy wealthy women would've fainted if they knew what I paid.  

If you yourself look like a million bucks, why would anyone guess your shoes cost $15?

Charlotte Russe is currently having a BUY ONE GET ONE for $15 SALE! No need to feel guilty! SHOP ON!







 1  2  3 
4  5  6
 7  8  9 
 
 
Follow Stingy Style
Follow Stingy Style


7 comments:

  1. LOVE 9 and 6! I love Charlotte Russe shoes. They are cheap but actually last. I have 2 pair of Charlotte Russe shoes that have lasted me like 2 years.

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those grey wedges are to DIE for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO TRUE.. IF YOUR PUT TOGETHER.. KNOW ONE WOULD GUESS YOUR SHOES WERE "CHEAP"

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! thanks for all the pointers and tips. i'm so broke and can't afford to buy all the shoes i want. follow each other?

    xoxo
    amanda

    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE number 3!
    I completely agree with you, it's really about how you style yourself, not necessarily the brand you're wearing - or the price you pay for that matter! :)

    Bonnie
    http://ItsStrangelyMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shop Chicago high heels at City Soles in Wicker Park!

    Visit us online too for European designer shoes and boots for both men and women!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of them, and yes it's how you wear your clothes and shoes not how much you paid for them. Thanks for requesting me on twitter following you back. Check out my blog when you get a chance, love yours already following you here also

    ReplyDelete