Nov 9, 2011

Go For The Gold

 all photos from Chictopia


Golds and mustards seem to be the colors of the season. These bloggers all have the gold rush- great for late fall before moving into dreary winter. Bring out your autumnal colors- wear plums, browns, and forest greens to tone down this yellow color- if you're not careful it could be a little...much. Here are my picks to add this color to your wardrobe, all under $125!

PS- to see my thought process making this post, check out my new Pinterest, my new obsession.




Scoop Neck Sweater
White Button Down (seen underneath sweater),
Wrap Dress,
Chunky Necklace,
Deborah Lippmann Nailpolish,
Chinese Laundry Slippers (are slippers all the rage?),
Lace Skirt,
Homam Gloves,
Ralph Lauren Crossbody,
Prism Pendant,
Faux Fur Collar Coat

 
 
Follow Stingy Style
Follow Stingy Style


5 comments:

  1. Love all these colours, they are so perfect for Autumn!

    Grace x
    i'd rather buy shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this colour so much right now!

    Victoria - VIPXO - http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving gold/mustard colors for fall! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color is really nice. I love the faux collared coat. I was shocked it was only $70 from Target. Crazy.

    I really want some biker boots. Black, not gold.

    ReplyDelete